"Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building, managing, and coaching an effective digital performance marketing team to deliver the goals of the organization be it through Paid Search, Social, Programmatic, OTT, native or other formats
• Creating omni-channel marketing strategies that drive prospects and customers to our client’s paid owned and earned assets to deepen engagement and interest in their products and services
• Own the media strategy and execution across channels and creative testing
• Leading innovation and advancement of the overall digital marketing agenda through the development and execution of an annual roadmap that includes KPIs, benchmarks and measurement protocols for various clients
• Effective presentation skills and highly persuasive communication skills
• Championing innovation in the digital marketing space and providing leadership and influence within the organization
• Proactive, positive can-do attitude where you are an enabler
• Continually assessing the overall digital marketing landscape to identify consumer trends and marketing partners
• Overseeing and closely monitoring the paid media budgets, ensuring the budget is effectively managed as we scale our programs
• Collaborating with Technology, Account Management and Analytics teams to deliver on roadmaps, measure, and continually optimize our programs
• Provide reporting, benchmarks and analysis, to inform company-wide decision-making and to ensure campaign targets are met.
• Leverages analytics and metrics to identify areas for optimization, improvements in messaging/creative and operational/cost efficiencies.
• Responsible for maintaining discretion related to all confidential/sensitive company and customer information
• Leading development of customer and program insights to drive innovative online marketing programs, and improve overall results; experimenting with a wide array of ever-changing online channels/tactics to understand and improve campaign effectiveness "
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved