"Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and review goals based on objectives set by the management and communicate it to the team. Act as a middle point for management and employees.
2. Review progress as compared to goals, budgets and targets.
3. Create and maintain an atmosphere in which employees willingly produce at maximum capacity.
4. Personally, and officially represent the company to the business community during events or meetings.
5. Prepare and present annually, quarterly and monthly marketing plans with strategies, promotion mix and negotiate with management the budget for the same.
6. Implement the marketing plan selecting best possible media vehicle while optimizing the cost and benefits within the approved budgets.
7. Review and analyse the marketing efforts and make necessary changes in future planning.
8. Envisage and design different sales channels for maximizing market penetration.
9. Supervise all the channel managers, communicate goals and targets and help them devise strategies to achieve the goals.
10. Ensure the employees have the knowledge and information needed along with the appropriate sales tools to get the desired sales results.
11. General supervision of all sales staff and sales efforts.
1. Exceptional new business and client facing skills.
2. Well-versed in all forms of media including direct mail, print, broadcast, non-traditional media, as well as interactive/online marketing programs that go beyond the scope of “media”, such as affiliate programs, direct e-mail and non-traditional buying practices.
3. Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style."
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved