• Responsible for taking a client’s advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts.
• Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
• Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
• Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be developed into workable concepts
• Writing various copy options, this may be presented to the client as a story board.
• Modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved