We are seeking highly qualified Paid Search Analyst who can bring a positive attitude and help invigorate our work environment. Candidate must be entrepreneurial, analytic and motivated professionals. As our company continues to grow, we're committed to creating an environment where every team member plays an integral role.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand AdWords & Bing paid search platforms, including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, enhanced campaigns, PLA's, conversion rates, etc. in totality.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in paid search, learn from search team members and also contribute to search team knowledge base
• Setup & optimise Facebook campaigns
• Manage daily execution of client paid search campaigns
• Work with search team to communicate campaign results, strategy, issues or needs. Maintain excellent client satisfaction
• Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including keyword/ad copy CTR, conversion rates, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, landing page, conversion funnel, quality score, competitors, distribution channel, etc. to achieve maximum ROI for clients
• Create and implement campaign tests to achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance, including testing of latest AdWords Betas
• Custom develop and implement performance driven campaign strategies for clients in a variety of verticals
• Learn and expand beyond search distribution to effectively run campaigns on DSP's, CPC networks, retargeting, Facebook, mobile, networks and more
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved