We are looking for a Group Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. As the primary senior client lead, you will be responsible for the overall health, profitability and growth of assigned accounts. You will be exposed to large, medium, small budget projects and would require extreme attention to detail. You must wear the execution hat, as well as support the strategy and business growth with your senior. You will be responsible for organic growth, managing the Client on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing guidance and mentoring client servicing team members. Job Description:
• Lead a team of account managers along with managing multiple clients.
• Look for additional billing opportunities and responsible for maximizing the account expansion
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers. Maintain strong, long- lasting customer relationships
• Build and manage Advertising and communication strategies by playing an integral role in new business pitches and on boarding of new clients
• Work closely with all internal teams, contribute ideas and projects and ensure timely delivery.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Min 8 yrs. of Account Management / Client Servicing experience demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, customers with clients. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills, Experience in leading a team will be an added advantage.
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved