1. Attend pitch meetings (with seniors) to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
2. Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget.
3. Presenting alongside agency colleagues, the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
4. Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
5. Do follow-ups and ensure that the advertising backend operations run smoothly like following up with studio to create Artworks, designers for modifications.
6. Maintaining records of monthly artworks being released
7. Ensuring that communication flows effectively.
8. Writing client reports, weekly Job Status Reports
9. Arranging and attending general meetings.
10. Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved