1. Research, understand, and create a vast array of product information for web content in a brief, informative style.
2. Responsible for writing emailers, infographic content (static, animation, video) user manuals, instructional and demo copy, reference materials, blog posts, case studies, white papers and brochures
3. Ensure accuracy and format of all technical product information
4. To adhere to deadlines stipulated by the Group Head – Copy.
1.Graduate ( Degree in Mass Media, English, Journalism or completion of an accredited technical writing training program is preferred. Additional experience may offset the degree requirement)
2. MUST have knowledge of telecommunication and internet concepts.
3. Experience in technical writing of documentation (i.e., product descriptions, user manuals, reference materials) in the ecommerce space.
4. Ability to research, understand and organize specialized content for the website.
5. Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate technical or complex ideas into a concise, business-oriented content / storyline.
6. Ability to juggle multiple projects and proactively prioritize.
7. Desire to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
8. Ability to delegate and manage workloads effectively.
9. Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
10. Proficiency in creating concept/ brand/ product driven content buckets / content routes.
11. Degree in Mass Media, English, Journalism or completion of an accredited technical writing training program is preferred. Additional experience may offset the degree requirement.
12. Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel).
13. Desire to work in a fast-paced environment is essential with at least 2+ years as copywriter.
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved