"Duties and Responsibilities:
• This role would anchor all paid digital marketing channels, and focus on driving conversions by deeply understanding and analysing user journey
• Execute performance media campaigns, structuring and setting up campaigns, implementing bids and budget caps, placing bid modifiers, monitoring performance and regularly optimizing to drive better results
• Understanding, analysing traffic from different channels of marketing and optimising it in conjunction with the overall business strategy
• Driving significant ROI improvement basis deep analytics and capabilities of the channel
• Creating / vetting reports, dashboards on a day-to-day basis for driving improvement, checking on breakages that might have taken place and rectifying if any
• Knowledge of crafting and executing campaigns in international markets like UAE, US, UK, SEA among others "
• Working with internal teams to support campaign performance analysis and evaluation and extract insights for clients
• Develop category and campaign benchmarks for B2B and B2C verticals within Travel, Manufacturing, Fashion, Beauty, BFSI, Consumer Goods, FMCG among others.
• Design and deploy tagging architecture, set up ecommerce goals and tracking plus analyze marketing campaigns for clients
• Deliver simple rules of based attribution for converters and non-converters including analysis interpretation.
• Excellent knowledge of tools such as Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics and DV 360 among others to do the campaign performance evaluation and analysis
• Introducing new formats such as programmatic buying, native and OTT to enhance the campaign performance
• Skilled in implementing successful digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for client’s digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, and reporting applications
• Monitoring the analytics code base, data layer, and tag management solution for accurate and efficient data capture
• Help design agile A/B testing to optimize and drive out the best results of digital ads performance over time.
• Working with the technology, data, systems and tools to effectively monitor and improve planning and consultancy
• Responsible for the training and adoption of group tools and new AdTech, and be the key window to the 3rd party data and tech suppliers.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing and analytics
• Expertise in key channels of digital marketing like Google, Facebook etc. to drive top of the funnel as well as acquisition led efforts
• Ability to thrive in a fast - paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• An ideal candidate is one who enjoys discovering and solving complicated problems, can quickly learn complex systems, has deep understanding of digital marketing, and is keen on deep consumer behaviour analytics
• Fluent in English with strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, dashboards like Tableau, Dataroma among others"
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved