Production managers are highly experienced veterans of the film and television industry. Degree in film/TV production is advantageous.
• In-depth understanding of the production process.
• Worked as production coordinator, line producer and production manager.
• Experienced in any stream like TV, film production, AD agency.
• Able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure, if required.
• This role demands an individual that is highly organized, Flexible and motivated who can serve and understand the company’s hardcore requirements.
• Liaising between the Project head and several Departments (Script writers/editors/Graphics) for project completion on time.
• Should be responsible and participates in logistical oversight of a project completion
• To facilitating the smooth operation of all departments and vendors on the project.
• Responsible for organizing project delivery for Final submission after post-production is wrapped in proposed Media Format (DVD’S /Hard Disk/pen drives/Tapes).
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved