Production Manager should be a key person in the production department. Who can work closely to ensure that production run smoothly, meet deadlines, and stay within budget.
• Plan video shoots, arrange and maintain studio and properties.
• Coordinating with relevant Departments (especially copywriting & Creative team) and producing all video content
• Direction to Team for smooth functioning
• Strong project management, organization, planning, execution
• Should be a leader to manage multiple projects as a lead
• Must be able to take direction and execute well
• Knowledge of video + stills equipment, studio/ field production, lighting/grip, story boarding, photography etc.
Knowledge of Word, Excel + PowerPoint
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved