Provide support on all aspects of Primary research for motion picture and other media clients, including both qualitative and quantitative methods, with a strong emphasis on quantitative research.
• Creative visualization & participation
• Translate research data into actionable insights and recommendations through reports and presentations.
• Research and up to date knowledge of current media trends curtailing every aspect of its process
• Data sourcing and accumulating ability through various resources as per the requirement
• Comprehension skills towards the brief/content and convert it into a creative visualization
• Good writing skills and ability to concise data as per requirement
• Must be proactive, motivated, highly-organized and a self-starter
• Team player with ability to work independently and with multiple projects.
• Experience with primary research is a plus - Interest in New Media and Social Media.
• Proficiency in Economical & political studies.
• MS Office ( compulsory)
• PowerPoint (Compulsory)
• Adobe Photoshop (Compulsory)
• Adobe After Effects (Optional)
• Adobe Premiere Pro (Optional)
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved