1. Assistance in finalization and preparation of standalone & consolidated financial statements as per IND AS on quarterly & annual basis.
2. To provide MIS to seniors on request basis.To conduct GL/Ledger scrutiny and take corrective action on timely basis.
3. To handle all kind of Audits (internal audit, IFC, statutory audit, Income Tax Audit, GST Audit or any other special audits) & act as single point contacts for resolving queries of above-mentioned audits.
4. To perform variance analysis & explain its deviation.
5. To prepare/verify Bank reconciliation, inter-company transaction/balances, related party disclosures, various Ind AS Disclosures in Notes to Accounts, etc.
6.To take active role in various system developments and process improvements.
7. To provide various financial numbers to tax team on regular basis for complying with GST, Income tax, etc. & do reconciliation in case of any variance.
8.vTo act as a backup for Taxation team (primarily for GST/Income tax monthly compliances
9.Good knowledge & understanding of financial accounting, Ind AS, GST, Income Tax & companies Act.
10. Accounts Payble and Recvivable. Making sure pending payments are collected in time.
1.Candidate should possess working knowledge on p2p accounts payable process.
2. Candidate must have good working knowledge and understanding of Tally & MS office.
Better co-ordination & follow-up skills, ability to work in challenging environment.
Should be self-motivated to learn new things, come out with process improvement and automation to achieve efficiency.
Candidate should have good communication/soft skills and good drafting skills (letter writing and email communication).
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved