"Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Clearly define elements of SEO projects to set expectations of what is and is not in scope
2. Aid the Business Head in scoping both future projects and staffing
3. Work seamlessly with cross-functional teams including Account Management, Paid Medial, ORM, content and Tech among others
4. Lead the development and presentation of audits, training, and reporting
5. Build out cutting edge SEO services such as content gap analyses and reputation improvement
6. Verbally and visually provide strategic and tactical guidance on SEO best practices
7. Identify new opportunities for service line evolution and development and appropriate tools
8. Maintain good working relationships and sell in new projects where it benefits the client
9. Share new developments within the team and enable superior service to our clients
10. Lead, develop, and manage junior members through guidance, support, and direction as well as provide development opportunities and ongoing feedback
11. Ensure direct reports have received access to and training on research and reporting platforms to excel in their roles
12. Main team contact for questions or problem solving
13. Evaluate staffing needs and make recommendations for direct reports’ training and development.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Strong research and analytical skills.
3. In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
4. Ability to think creatively and innovatively
5. Budget-management skills and proficiency
6. Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
7. Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
8. Key POC for your assigned clients on an everyday basis and help drive digital agenda for the respective clients.
9. You would be required to deliver integrated digital solutions to fulfill client’s digital objectives.4.Scripting Language : PHP, HTML5, Java Script and CSS.
5.Databases : MySQL, MS Access, Sql server 2008R2.
6.Frameworks : Wordpress (Also Contributing to the Wordpress core community in Polygots), Magento, Shopify, Drupal, Codeigniter, Squarespace.
7.Application Servers: Apache, Wamp, Xampp.
8.Operating System : Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux.
9.Other : Microsoft office.
10.7+ years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on SEO
11. Experience with tools relating to web analytics, SEO reporting, link and technical analysis"
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved