• Plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns (Branding, Diversity & Inclusion and Employer Branding etc.)
• Responsible for the execution of all social media activities including ideation, content review & writing, design liaison, creating proposals, generating reports etc.
• Analyse & report social media performance across platforms.
• Grow the client relationship while ensuring an ongoing, high level of client satisfaction.
• Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies • Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
• Through understanding of social media and digital networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, YouTube, SlideShare, and online forums/discussion groups.
• Experienced in managing social media presence for brands (experience in B2B social media management is an advantage).
• Conversant with social media analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns.
• Must have at least 1 year of work experience in a digital agency on senior position.
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved