1. Research, understand, create, review and edit/enhance a vast array of product information for web content in a brief, informative style.
2. Responsible for writing emailers, infographic content (static, animation, video) user manuals, instructional and demo copy, reference materials, blog posts, case studies, white papers and brochures.
3. Develop product AV scripts and create scripts from available conference/symposium footage
4. Ensure accuracy and format of all technical product information.
5. Collaborate with departments/management in order to ensure new and existing product information is shared.
6. Ensure accuracy and consistency across all written marketing content, and incorporate revisions according to current routing procedures.
7. Define a consistent voice and tone for brands across multiple channels.
8. To adhere to deadlines stipulated by the Group Head – Copy.
1.Graduate ( Degree in Mass Media, English, Journalism or completion of an accredited technical writing training program is preferred. Additional experience may offset the degree requirement)
2. MUST have knowledge of telecommunication and internet concepts. Proficiency in creating concept/ brand/ product driven content buckets / content routes.
3. Experience in technical writing of documentation (i.e., product descriptions, user manuals, reference materials) in the ecommerce space.
4. Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate technical or complex ideas into a concise, business-oriented content / storyline.
5. Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Copyright © 2013 Job Switch. All rights reserved