As a Web Designer, you would be responsible for:
1. Drawing up detailed website specifications;
2. Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
3. Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
4. Presenting initial design ideas to clients;
5. Coding using a variety of software;
6. Working with different content management systems;
7. Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
8. testing the website to ensure it is working;
9. Handing the completed website over to the client.
1. Should have thorough knowledge of CSS3, HTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
2. Should be conversant with Wordpress theme and Dreamweaver.
3. Expert in Photoshop and CorelDraw.
4. Knowledge of creating responsive websites.