You will be responsible for all visual design work, including both print and digital. Print design will primarily be layouts for ads, posters, brochures, logos design etc. and digital design will include work for websites, social media, interactive PDFs, eBooks etc
Key skills & expertise
The ability to think independently and be self starting with ideas and execution will be considered an asset. Although training will be provided, prior knowledge will be considered as an advantage:
• Photoshop CC
• Illustrator CC
• InDesign CC
• Apple Mac OS X
• Apple Pages/Numbers/Keynote
• Patience, punctuality, team work andsense of humour will be appreciated
• Sense of design, typography andattention to detail is expected
• Good conversational skills
• Passion for technology
• Desire for upgrading your skills
• Must be fluent in English
• Project Management skills. Ability to handle social media roles and grow following on Facebook / Instagram/ LinkedIn etc.
• Have reliable fast internet connection and smart phone.
• Past social media experience will be a plus (optional).
• Good writing skills for captions on posts.
• Graphic design experience of minimum 1-2 years.
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved