• You have worked in a digital marketing setup and are well-versed with the processes and working
• Although you have a copywriter’s background, you have a fair understanding of art direction and graphic design
• You are good with developing decks and presenting them to clients in the most compelling way
• You are a strategic thinker and you know its role in developing and selling creative ideas
• You have outstanding leadership and organization skills
• You have exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
Your Responsibilities –
In a Managerial Role:
• You will have a great equation with the Client Servicing, Tech and Media Team internally to brainstorm and optimize ideas
• You will help your team understand the goals of the Company and break it down for them to understand their growth and role in them
• You will assess the team’s strength from time to time, advise the management on increasing or finding the required resources.
In a Creative Role:
• By understanding the client’s problem, you will develop appropriate solution and give direction to the team in the development of the creative expression
• You will evaluate the creative output, show ways to enhance and take the idea to a higher level
• You will direct the creative team in thinking disruptively, managing their time efficiently and mentoring them
• You will help the team understand briefs, share best practices in the brand category, and keep the team updated on the world of advertising and digital marketing
• You will review ideas and processes from time to time, to raise the standards of our creative output
• You will help the team to create case studies for internal purposes, for media & client showcasing and for awards entry.
1) Should have an in-depth knowledge of the digital medium with fair understanding of the mainline.
2) Should have led a team before and should be able to guide and motivate the team members.
3) There will be no Work from Home
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved