•Serve as the primary web editor and as the content editor for the Social Media handles of the Ministry, geared towards strengthening the Ministry’s web presence and public engagement through social media.
• Basic knowledge on SEO tools and excellent command over writing in Hindi and English.
• Ability to develop and curate social media-friendly and audience centric humaninterest stories on Ministry’s initiatives and achievements and develop content for documents, posts, creatives, and other publicity materials.
• Develop and curate creative text-based content to build awareness and engagement of the target audience.
• Propose new story telling formats to attract new audiences and expand the network.
• Excellent creative writing skills in Hindi and English
• Generate new ideas and approaches, research and propose new, more effective way of publishing innovative content on the
social media handles.
• Proven ability to write and optimize copyfor digital which drives action and traffic
• Work closely with the Digital Media –Project Manager in developing strategies, plans and campaigns.
• Prior experience in writing blogs will be an added advantage.
Graduate with specialization in Journalism, Advertising, Mass Communications or in a related field with 7-8 years of experience in content
development for web, mainstream and social media(Preferably with Govt. Department)
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved