Proven work experience of 3 to 5 years as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
• Desirable: He/she should be an English (H)/Mass communication/Marketing graduate with good
command over English and Hindi.
• Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical information and processes into
compelling stories Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability, and acquaintance with
good practices in web content development.
• Good grammar and proofreading skills coupled with the analytical bend of mind.
• Understanding of online user behaviour.
• Ability to meet deadlines Enthusiastic about learning new things, marketing industry and having
a great team spirit.
• Content Strategy
a) Research- Researching about the brand, the products and services, competitors, and creating a
comprehensive content plan for the brand.
b) Coordinating with the account manager for understanding client requirements. Involve the
account manager in creating the content strategy.
c) Ideating and strategizing new, innovative and creative ideas for brand campaigns
• Copy and Content writing-
Write humorous/sensible/out of the box copy for clients across the
platforms including marketing campaigns, print ads, TVC scripts and more across multiple
mediums from traditional to digital.
• An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly as per Target Audience.
• Researching clients, their competitors and producing original, creative ideas, quirky messages
• Proof-readingUpdating existing documents and check for grammar Assist design team to provide guidance on the creation of all digital assets and other material; images for blog posts,infographics, voice-overs and videos Stay up-to-date with best practices in writing for web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends,
• Manage the quality of all copy deliverables with creative excellence.
• Participate in brainstorming campaign ideas for the clients.
• Excellent command over English and Hindi Language. He/she should be well versed with English
to Hindi and Hindi to English translation for both private and government clients.
• Ability to think 'out-of-the-box', 'play with words' to write in a 'simple, concise and accurate
• Should be able to work under tight deadlines.
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved