The basic expectation of the role is to understand brands on one hand and copy writing on the other and should have the ability to articulate brand thought through story telling
• Internalising briefs from clients. Research on the brand in question (its TG, communication across digital and offline media, existing digital properties, related brands and their activities both digital and offline media, etc.)
• Facilitate/Instigate the ideation process as per the brief
• Execute ideas through copy that is creative, disruptive, out of the box but in sync with the brand brief and directions
• Understand the nuances of the brand communication. The nuances of writing for various platforms of digital media like Facebook, Twitter, blogs ,etc. basically has sense of brand
tonality coupled with platform requirements.
• An orientation to think brand.Have an inclination to observe what other brands are doing globally and how we could leverage on their case studies to differentiate the writing for
• Understanding of brands.
• Maintain impeccable grammar
• Understanding of digital media
• Creativity to seamlessly integrate the two to deliver the brand’s objective
• Proven copywriting experience
• Be highly creative and imaginative
• Have good written and interpersonal skills
• Should be able to work well in a team
• Should be able to work under pressure
• Should have an eye for detail
• Should be aware of new advertising trends and techniques.
• Excellent time management with a proven ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved