Your Skill Sets:
• You have proven experience in a creative director’s role
• You have worked in a digital marketing setup and are well-versed with the processes and working
• Although you have a copywriter’s background, you have a fair understanding of art direction and graphic design
• You are good with developing decks and presenting them to clients in the most compelling way
• You are a strategic thinker and you know its role in developing and selling creative ideas
• You have outstanding leadership and organization skills
• You have exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities "
"Your Responsibilities –
- In a Managerial Role:
• You will be developing a smooth working relationship with the clients, which will help build their confidence in the team and the organization
• You will have a great equation with the Client Servicing, Tech and Media Team internally to brainstorm and optimize ideas
• You will help your team understand the goals of the Company and break it down for them to understand their growth and role in them
• You will assess the team’s strength from time to time, advise the management on increasing or finding the required resources.
- In a Creative Role:
• By understanding the client’s problem, you will develop appropriate solution and give direction to the team in the development of the creative expression
• You will evaluate the creative output, show ways to enhance and take the idea to a higher level
• You will direct the creative team in thinking disruptively, managing their time efficiently and mentoring them
• You will help the team understand briefs, share best practices in the brand category, and keep the team updated on the world of advertising and digital marketing
• You will review ideas and processes from time to time, to raise the standards of our creative output
• You will help the team to create case studies for internal purposes, for media & client showcasing and for awards entry.
1) Should be able to think ideas across communication platforms, since integrated campaigns are the need of the hour.
2) Should have a solid body of work across categories and platforms. Should marry ideas with technology to create the ‘WOW’ experience for consumers.
3) He or she will create a culture of high-volume creativity coordinating with various creative group head’s needs and build creative strategy accordingly and also guide the team to come up with strong, insight-driven thinking.
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved