• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
• Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Communicating with clients about layout and design.
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, coral draw, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved