• The Senior UI Developer will focus on the delivery of web applications development project tasks with a heavy emphasis on responsive websites and mobile sites.
• Experience in project estimation techniques, architecture and design patterns, and performance engineering
Experience/Knowledge/Qualifications required –
• A minimum of 5 years of formal industry/professional experience as a User Interface developer.
• Expert knowledge of CSS and CSS extension languages (Less, Sass).
• Proficiency using Git version control.
• Tools: Excellence in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Excellence in Liquid/full Responsive website/Parallax/Email UI development.
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
• Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
• Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Strong understanding of mobile platforms and responsive design.
• Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
• Must be proactive with issue identification and resolution.
• Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved