• Ensure smooth operations and managing day-to-day job efficiently
• Lead a team and work together to ensure client is satisfied with the quality of work
• Involvement in key pitches
Major roles and responsibilities:
• Efficiently and autonomously handle operations
• Effectively manage clients’ requirements and actively manage end-to-end client co-ordination
• Understand brand requirements, guidelines and the TG
• Maintain healthy relationship with client and build trust with POC within client team
• Ensure high quality of work is maintained, content is published as per schedule and all the
deliverables meet client’s expectations
• Research and stay updated on current and emerging online trends & best practices specific to
digital media and provide recommendations to clients.
• Inquisitive to learn new things all the time
• Planning an account & guiding the account in the right direction
• Eye for detail and passion to deliver highest quality work
• Manage a team of Account Executives for the assigned accounts and client escalations as well
• Should have at least basic understanding of SEO, performance marketing, analytics tools,
media creative guidelines and website
• Understanding Clients' business and driving campaigns across all digital marketing verticals
including websites & apps, SEO, SEM, Social Media, etc.
• Have knowledge of digital media measurements and be able to analyse key trends on the
digital initiatives undertaken.
• Create strategic roadmaps and ROI reports for digital projects for effective implementation of
• Plan and prepare monthly, quarterly & annual campaign reports and assist in designing
roadmaps for the brand.
• Communicate briefs effectively to internal creative & development team.
• Experience of scoping for digital projects & cross selling. Should also able to present
proposals & close deals.
• Actively get involved in pitching process, provide key insights, and assist in presenting a
robust plan to prospective clientele.
• Pitching innovative ideas to clients & actively get involved in winning awards for the
• Lead & participate at all stages of the strategizing, planning, creative and delivery process.
• Conduct internal audits, analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather data
and determine efficacy and areas for campaign improvement.
• A Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or another relevant field
• Graduate/Post Graduate with at least 6-7 years of experience in a similar role
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills & should have outstanding
presentation making skills
• Track Record of successful Brand Campaigns and Client Relationships
• Experience in pitch process
• Digital First - Passion for Internet/Digital
• Effective team leader
• Ability to decode trends and analytics from Data
• Ability to understand Business
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved