• 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
• Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
• Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strategic content creation
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Copyright © 2019 Job Switch. All rights reserved